Introducing the Iddy Biddy Weddy Viddy Cam Hat MkI™ or IBWVCH MkI™ or, even better, the Cam Hat™, an exciting new innovation from Derek Pye, The makers of the Cathedral Dome Flash Diffuser™.
In times like these, with the Insane Fiscal Destabilisation Crisis in full swing, the sensible bride and groom will want to save a bit of cash wherever possible. The obvious thing to do is ditch the idea of a wedding video.
But wait, what if you have no taste and still want a wedding video. Oh what to do, what to do...
Don't worry we've invented the perfect solution. The Cam Hat™ fits to any normal oversized head. Photographers can now offer wedding video as a bolt on extra to their already imaginative packages. Because the IBWVCH MkI™ is worn by a wedding photographer, the Cam Hat™ has a massive advantage over traditional wedding videography - you get never before seen interesting footage that would be impossible if shot by an conventional, overweight videographer!
- Insta- Slo-Mo-Button™. Our Slow -Mo button actually stops time, like that Jap fella in Heroes, allowing the operator to position the confetti exactly where he wants before resuming filming. You can even take a nap before re-starting time.
- Never before seen interesting footage. Impossible using a more expensive traditional, overweight videographer.
- No need for a fat bloke sweating a lot and getting in the way.
- Comes in three styles, Top Hat , Baseball Cap and Kevlar Helmet for the Traditional, Contemporary or Reportedge™ shooter.
- No need for a hairdresser's Jeep full of cables.
- Your legs are the tripod! TIP: stay fully erect for extra stability.
- Free Boudoir Endoscope attachment.
- 2 sizes available. Ego XXL and Ego XXXL
Also available the Disposable Iddy Biddy Weddy Viddy Cam Hat MkI - get these for your guests to capture the all important wedding breakfast from multiple POVs. Every morsel captured. Don't miss a single bitchy comment or gripe from your guests! Pure Evil!
Now we realise that most wedding photographers won't know much about the intricacies of shooting an interesting wedding video. How could you, never having witnessed one being shot. Don't fret, I’ve produced an exciting 2 page booklet packed full of the 3 or 4 tips that cover everything that’s worth knowing about shooting wedding videos.
Coming soon. The Combi - Cam Hat™. The three hats combined into one for the jack of all trades provincial shooter. Also coming soon The Cam - Kippah™ and The Cam - Turban™ for ethnic shooters!
WARNING: Please remove or turn off your Cam Hat™ before visiting the lavatory! Do not operate the Slo-Mo button whilst drink driving.